Search This Blog

Notice

p/s:
1. If you have any request, please use the request page
2. best view with Firefox Mozilla
3. any faulty with the link, post comment in the original post
4. if you use my link, please leave a TQ and a site name. i would be very happy then.... ^___^V

Info

I just want to share lots of entertainment here with everyone. Feel free to enjoy yourself... :)
unique visitors 10,000 ~ 04/11/2008
unique visitors 100,000 ~ 19/11/2010

Help Me... Please...

Please... Anyone who have this file or know where can i download this piece, do tell me. Thank You Very Much for your effort... (^_^)v

Here is the list...

- Full List -

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

[OST] MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI

Mei-chan no Shitsuji OST
Title :
Release :2009
Composer : Shin Kono, Yu Takami
Track List : 22 tracks

01. Mei-chan's Butler ~ OVERTURE
02. Trust me
03. St. Lucia Girls School ~ sole  
04. Sha-ba-da-ba-doo-wop
05. People Management 
06. Sister Rose 
07. Revelry of Butlers 
08. Lucia 
09. Ombra 
10. St. Lucia Girls School ~ luna ~ 
11. One drop… 
12. Duel! 
13. Mei-chan's Worries 
14. Trust me ~ reprise
15. Red, Yellow, Green
16. Sword
17. The Crisis
18. Stella In Tears
19. Into a Dream
20. Maybe Stand Up
21. Relations birthplace
22. My SunShine ~ Orgel version 


Get the complete file here : MU- 1/2 | 2/2 || MF- 1/2 | 2/2

Mei-chan no Shitsuji Single - My SunShine
Title : My SunShine
Release :2009
Singer : ROCK'A'TRENCH
Track List : 06 tracks

01. My SunShine
02. Stepping out
03. April  
04. My SunShine ~ Instrumental
05. Stepping out ~ Instrumental
06. April ~ Instrumental

Get the complete file here : MU || MF
Mei-chan no Shitsuji PV - My SunShine
Title : My SunShine
Release :2009
Singer : ROCK'A'TRENCH

Get the complete file here : MU || MF
Get the drama here

Source :
~
last update : 09/08/2011

No comments:

Popular Posts

REQUEST - BROKEN LINK

This video uploaded here is for fan only. I make no profits from the videos and desire nothing. The videos presented are to be enjoyed by the fans. If you want the video to be removed then contact me here please. Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended - all content is copyright of its original owner
Thanks to all the fansub group n the uploaders ^_^ Feel free to leave a comment &_&