Search This Blog

Notice

p/s:
1. If you have any request, please use the request page
2. best view with Firefox Mozilla
3. any faulty with the link, post comment in the original post
4. if you use my link, please leave a TQ and a site name. i would be very happy then.... ^___^V

Info

I just want to share lots of entertainment here with everyone. Feel free to enjoy yourself... :)
unique visitors 10,000 ~ 04/11/2008
unique visitors 100,000 ~ 19/11/2010

Help Me... Please...

Please... Anyone who have this file or know where can i download this piece, do tell me. Thank You Very Much for your effort... (^_^)v

Here is the list...

- Full List -

Saturday, July 5, 2008

[OST] GLASS NO KAMEN (2005)

Glass No Kamen OST
Release : 2006
Composer : Tamiya Terashima
Track List : 29 tracks
01) Sen no Kamen (A Thousand Masks)02) Pray for aJNjana
03) Spice of Feel
04) Kazehikaru Kiza (Scenery Scratch)
05) Impressive
06) Doukoku (Lamentation)
07) Arishihi no Yuuutsu (Melancholy of the Olden Days)
08) Voce Pathetique
09) Ounou to Shousou (Anguish & Impatience)
10) Physical Sniper
11) Crystal Syndrome
12) Fountain
13) Hoshi to Inori (Stars & Prayers)
14) Breath of Gaia
15) Koko yoti Eien ni (From here to Eternity)
16) Muma (Incubus)
17) ASH City
18) Itotakaki Meshi yo (God on High)
19) Valse pour Nobles (Waltz for the Nobles)
20) Dry Manhattan
21) Rakkaryuusui (Mutual Love)
22) Natural Breeze
23) Time healed my Sorrow
24) Kurenai Tennyo yori "Kaze" (From the Crimson Goddes "Wind")
25) Kurenai Tennyo yoti "Hi" (From the Crimson Goddess "Fire")
26) Kurenai Tennyo yori "Mizu" (From the Crimson Goddess "Water")
27) Kurenai Tennyo yori "Tsuchi" (From the Crimson Goddess "Earth")
28) Promise (Tv Version)
29) Zero (Tv Version)
Get the complete file here
1st OP Single - PROMISE
Release : 2005
Artist : Candy
Track List : 4 tracks
01) Promise - 1st OP
02) No Reason
03) Promise (Instrumental)
04) No Reason (Instrumental)
Get the complete file here
2nd opening single - ZERO
Release : 2005
Artist : Ikuta Aiko
Track List : 4 tracks

01) Zero - 2nd OP
02) Over
03) Zero - Instrumental
04) Over - Instrumental
Get the complete file here
1st ending single - SASAKURE NO KI

Release : 2005
Artist : Aina
Track List : 4 tracks

01) Sasakure no Ki
02) Yasashii Sayonara
03) Sasakure no Ki - Instrumental
04) Yasashii Sayonara - Instrumental
Get the complete file here
2nd ending single - STEP ONE

Release : 2005
Artist : Sister Q
Track List : 4 tracks

01) Step One - 2nd ending Garasu no Kamen 2005
02) Natsu no Bijaku - Summer Aphrodisiac (2nd ending Garasu no Kamen 1984)
03) Step One - Instrumental
04) Natsu no Bijaku - Instrumental
Get the complete file here
ED single - Sunao ni Narenakute
ED Theme Song : Sunao ni Narenakute (I Couldn't Become True)
Singer : Splash Candy
Album : Sunao ni Narenakute (I Couldn't Become True)
Get the complete file here
4th ending single - ONE LOVE, ONE DAY, ONE LIFE
Release : 2006
Artist : Core of Soul
Track List : 12 tracks

01) Kibou Oka no Kaze
02) Ageha
03) Lay Now
04) Ima ga Hikaru
05) Darlin' My Home
06) Ai no Umi
07) Yumenori RIDERS
08) Konayuki no Kimochi
09) Hello Hello ~Another Star~ - 4th ending
10) Rinnetensei
11) Kujira - unplug (Bonus Track)
12) Full Moon Prayer - unplug (Bonus Track)
Get the complete file here
Get the anime here
Source :

~
Stage Storm
~ Stage Storm Shrine

last update : 10/07/2009

31 comments:

Edlyn said...

Hi I'm so happy to find your site. I love this series! Could you tell me where I can watch ep.28+? The links from your site doesn't show them, only ep 36. Please please!!

usagi said...

hi edlyn...
welcome n thanks 4 stopping by
there is no other sub eng for the rest yet. if u want the raw, i can tell where u can find it. if u're looking 4 the eng sub, u need to keep track. i'll update when the file is available. sorry, can't really help u there

Edlyn said...

Hi usagi,
Thanks for the comments. Did you know that crunchyroll released all the way to ep 36 now? With English sub too. Thank you for uploading these, I'll dl more to watch on the big screen. My mom is watching it with me and is getting addicted too..hahaha...

usagi said...

edlyn....

check the page again. i've already update the link. n i got till wep 38. have fun... ^___^ can't imagine how ur mum got addicted to this

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Jaqk. How are you?
Can you please help me make my life go on? Because my heart stopped beating when i noticed that episodes 23+ of 2005 of Garasu No Kamen were not subtitled in english... Can you please tell me where I could find them?
Thank You, With Hope, Luck and Love in Life.
PS: Thank you for all the memories you brought back.

usagi said...

hi jaqk... i'm fine, thank you ^_^
u can find it at this site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Stage_Storm

but u need to sign up 1st. after u have enough post, 10 post min if i'm not mistaken, look at download section. at the moment, there's 41 ep already sub by them.
have fun ^__^

Edlyn said...

HI Jaqk,

I was watching Glass Mask 2005 with English sub from www.crunchyroll.com but they took it off a while now, I'm not sure if they've put the episodes back on or not. You could check there, or go to www.veoh.com or www.megavideo.com. I recently watched ep.40 with English sub from megavideo. So good luck and let me know if you have any problems. I wish they sell this I'd buy it right away!!

Kenny Lee said...

Thanks alot I just search from internet, this anime I very like.

The Mega Upload still work ..

usagi said...

thanks Kenny Lee...
have fun (n_n)V

Anonymous said...

TQ sist... :))

usagi said...

welcome.... ^_^
have fun... ^__^V

Edlyn said...

To Glass Mask fan those who already finished the series...is that it??! I mean there must be more. What's going to happen to the love story between Hayami and Maya...it's not just about her acting career anymore....anyone knows where I can read the manga or something??

Pls there must be more!!!

usagi said...

Edlyn....
if u mean the anime,yes, their relationis just hang up like that. but 4 the live version, u can assume they got together. as 4 anime, i'm not sure how its end. i just read the anime from mangafox, n they still haven't finish sub yet.
^__^

Edlyn said...

Yes I meant the anime, it felt so incomplete how they ended it..I wish they would make OVAs to give it a complete feel..you know... You know I did search up the manga at mangafox but there's no up to date stuff...so I wondered if the manga is even finish?

usagi said...

yup, it seems incomplete. as 4 the manga, i can't find the complete version for now. so can't say how they end ^_^

0athful said...

Hi!

As you might well know; Megaupload was taken down by the FBI earlier this year. Could you please upload the OST's somewhere else?

Thanks!

usagi said...

sure, i'll upload else where in due time ^_^

Amy said...

Hey,

I hope you can reupload the soundtrack (especially the OST) again soon. Just discovered this gem of an anime, and I'd love to give it a listen on its own. Your page has the most comprehensive list for Glass Mask, judging from my google-fu... there's no where else that supplies the OST!

usagi said...

i'll try my best to upload everything back. give me more time. snkyou...

Amy said...

Thank you usagi <3!

usagi said...

welcome... ^_^v

Sho-Jusagi said...

Nice site, This is such a great anime didn't realise there was a 2005 one till last week and it was awesome. i look forward to when you re-upload the tracks. bless

usagi said...

thanks for the comment. i'll try my best to reupload everything back. have fun... ^_^

momozibang said...

The soundtrack of this anime is awesome. I hope you will be able to re-upload the tracks. Thank's !

usagi said...

in list already. will update later. stay tuned... ^_^V

Anonymous said...

Have you re-upload the soundtrack? I cant find the link to download it... Thanks ^_^

AmiralGeorges said...

https://mega.co.nz/#!KBk0SLjA

Hop ! I searched so hard and finally find them, so here's a link to download the OST ;)

AmiralGeorges said...

Sorry ! Works better with the non-crypted link ! https://mega.co.nz/#!KBk0SLjA!X2YdmlHCQT5KDk2MX90wpX6XaJ4EilsXbiVuGgqFvd0

usagi said...

thanks for the help. i still searching for my collection, with no success at the moment..

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother, but have u had any success in finding the singles to this soundtrack? Thank u for your hard work

usagi said...

i'm soryry... i still cannot find the collection. will keep looking at it

Popular Posts

REQUEST - BROKEN LINK

This video uploaded here is for fan only. I make no profits from the videos and desire nothing. The videos presented are to be enjoyed by the fans. If you want the video to be removed then contact me here please. Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended - all content is copyright of its original owner
Thanks to all the fansub group n the uploaders ^_^ Feel free to leave a comment &_&